Monday, September 05, 2005

Welcome!

Welcome to the Reflections of a Meandering Spirit.

In this journal I will post reflections on life, including my own life.

My life is a meandering one, and this will be an eclectic journal.

I will probably include thoughts and observations on life, reviews of books and other media, pieces of my own creative writing, and simple scraps and quotations I've seen and want to remember and share.

My purpose is threefold:
  • To share those thoughts that don't belong in any more organised form
  • To reflect on my own meandering, and what else might be possible apart from meandering
  • To connect with others and their lives

I hope you enjoy the journal, and I'm looking forward to meeting you.



THIS BLOG HAS MOVED HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home